Who Can Not take 2 Day Diet Pills?
- - People with heart or cerebrovascular disease, high blood pressure, etc;
- - People with psychosis or addict of drugs, medicine or alcohol;
- - People with hyperthyroidism, insufficiency of liver or kidney;
- - People with prostatic hyperplasia or glaucoma;
- - Women in pregnancy or lactation;
- - People under the age of 18 or above 60;
- - People who are consuming prescription drugs.
1. Start taking only 1 capsule before breakfast with 350~500cc water, once a day; if you feel comfortable with it after 3 days, then take 2 capsules instead.
2. To perfect the result, please incorporate proper diets and exercises into the mix as well.
3. Please understand that the slimming results may vary from person to person, due to factors like age, metabolism, etc.
4. Please read all the instructions carefully before purchase, particularly if you have allergy to some ingredients.
Work Out Regularly
All know that reduce weight by exercise is a healthy way, however, it needs a large amount of time and strong willpower which most people in nowadays are happen to lack of due to their busy jobs and families, no time or energy for them to do exercises, at meantime, with the improvement of life, less people do walking as car and lift are very convenient and save time, long time sitting before computer also let the fat accumulated gradually. All in all, it is very difficult to reduce weight with exercise.